Ben Simpson is at a Renovaré Conference and is writing up his experiences on Day 1. One of the tasks the speaker asked them to do was write down 10 blessings. Ben challenged his readers to do the same. This seems like a morning I need to do this, so here goes:
- My family (mom, dad, Kelly, and Serenity)
- The Moores
- Yvonne, my superintendent
- The Supportive folk within my churches (present and former)
- Pendle View Nursery (they LOVE Savannah and take care of her so well)
- Others who care for Savannah and my family (in particular, Sybil and Helen)
- My home
- My ‘blogging friends’
It’s great to know that I could go on and on! Sometimes, I forget how God has shown his love toward me until I write it down.
I encourage you to write down your 10 blessings!